Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages answer apostles appears applied argument authority believe blessing blood brought called causes character Christ Christian church circumstances coming common concerning confession considered death described discourse distinct divine doctrine duties earth effect equally evidence expressions faith figurative give God's gospel hand hath heart heaven holy human immediate importance interpretation Jesus Jewish Jews judgment king kingdom knowledge language learning less literal Lord Lord's man's manner meaning mentioned Messiah mind miracles moral natural never object observation occasion original particular passage perfect perhaps person Peter preaching prediction present principle promise proper prophecy prophets Providence question reason religion rendered Sabbath Saviour Scripture seems sense soul speak Spirit stand sufferings supposed taken things tion true truth understanding understood unto verse whole wonderful word writings
98. oldal - And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
172. oldal - And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
27. oldal - Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles ; how much more their fulness?
29. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
155. oldal - Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given ; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.
130. oldal - And he charged them that they should tell no man : but the more he charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it; 37 And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well : he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.
101. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water and scarlet wool and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book and all the people. Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.