Apocalypse apostle appears Archdeacon Archdeacon Woodhouse Armageddon authority awful Babylon Bible Bishop Newton book of Daniel chap chapter Christian church of Christ clouds of heaven commencement Daniel denote destruction divine dragon dreadful earth earthquake emperor endeavoured Euphrates Europe Faber faith four angels fourth beast French French revolution fulfilled Gentiles given Gospel head holy of holies hundred and sixty idolatry imperial interpretation Jewish Jews judgment Justinian kingdom kings Lamb language little horn Lord Lord's Luke Mahummud mark Mede mentioned monarchy nations observed passage political pope prophecy prophetical period reformation reign religion remarks revolution Roman empire Rome saints says scriptures second advent secular seems seven vials seventh trumpet signifies sixth seal sounding spiritual stars suppose symbolical temple things third woe throne twelve hundred unto vials of wrath vision Vitringa voice western empire whole wilderness witnesses woman word worship writers
346. oldal - For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
181. oldal - And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
175. oldal - He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity : he that killeth with the sword, must be killed with the sword.
24. oldal - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
156. oldal - And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?
313. oldal - And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
162. oldal - The beast that thou sawest was, and is not ; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition : and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
142. oldal - I have commanded you, and lo ! I am with you alway, even to the end of the world.