Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
accomplishment already angel Apocalypse apostle appears authority awful beast begin Bishop called chap chapter Christ Christian church coming commencement conclude consequence considered contains continued Daniel denote destroyed destruction earth earthquake effects Europe evidently Faber faith fall fire four fourth French give given hand head heaven holy horn hundred and sixty interpretation Italy Jews judgment kingdom kings language Lord manner mark means mentioned nature object observed opened opinion papacy passage period political pope present principles prophecy prophetical reason received reference reign religion remarks represented respecting Roman empire saints says scriptures seal seems seen seven seventh trumpet signifies signs sixth seal sounding spiritual suppose symbolical temple things third thousand true twelve hundred unto vials vision voice waters whole witnesses woman worship wrath writers
346. oldal - For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
181. oldal - And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
175. oldal - He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity : he that killeth with the sword, must be killed with the sword.
24. oldal - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
156. oldal - And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?
313. oldal - And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
162. oldal - The beast that thou sawest was, and is not ; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition : and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
142. oldal - I have commanded you, and lo ! I am with you alway, even to the end of the world.