Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abundance according angel answered Appoint asses bear Behold blood born bring brother builded called cast church commanded considered creeping David dead DERBY devour doves dwell earth engrave eyes face faith Father's fear feet find grace fire flock four fowls gather gave gift going gold grace in thy hand hath head heart HENRY MOZLEY HIEROGLYPHIC BIBLE hope horse Isaac's servants digged Israel Jesus Jesus Christ JOHN labour lamb lion Moses mouth moved MOZLEY AND SONS noise oxen peace pitched plague Praise present PSALM refuge reign returned unto righteousness rise root sacred seed sent to tell serpent sheep side Spirit tabernacle tamed tell my lord temple thee things thou shalt thy sight took tree truth unto thee Verily vessels washed wild beasts wolf written young
9. oldal - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD GOD had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath GOD said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden...
14. oldal - O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!
35. oldal - But unto you that fear my name Shall the Sun of righteousness arise With healing in his wings ; And ye shall go forth, And grow up as calves of the stall.
31. oldal - As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side : and they four had the face of an ox on the left side ; they four also had the face of an eagle.
9. oldal - Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
64. oldal - For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: but the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
16. oldal - It is the Moabitish damsel that came back with Naomi out of the country of Moab: and she said, I pray you, let me glean and gather after the reapers among the sheaves : so she came, and hath continued even from the morning until now, that she tarried a little in the house.
36. oldal - But while he thought on these things, behold the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife : for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS : for he shall save his people from their sins.