Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angel apostle appeared arms army Asia Attila authority barbarians became bishop blood Book of Revelation called cause century character Chosroes Christ Christian church command conquest Constantinople countries darkness death destroyed dominion earth east Egypt emperor enemies entered Europe eyes faith fall fell finally fire followed four fourth Gibbon's Hist given glory Greeks hand head heaven held holy honour horse human hundred imperial Italy Jesus king kingdom land light living look Lord Mahomet Mahometanism marked never opened passed peace period Persia pope prepared princes prophecy prophet provinces reign religion Roman empire Rome saints Saracens says seal seen sound spirit stand succession sultan sword symbol Syria things third thousand throne tion trumpet truth Turkish Turks unto vision whole worship
182. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
301. oldal - And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
171. oldal - AFTER this I looked,, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven : and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
340. oldal - And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
176. oldal - And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse ; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say , A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny ; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
24. oldal - And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven ; and it cast down some of the host, and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
300. oldal - And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
12. oldal - And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
5. oldal - And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. 7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.