Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according adore Almighty Altar Amen Angels Apostles become begin beseech Thee blessed Blood Body Bread bring called CHRIST our LORD Church comfort coming Commandments committed confess Confirmation consider continue Cross death deliver desire didst earth enable everlasting evil faith FATHER feel flesh follow forgive gifts give given glory grace grant hands hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Communion Holy Ghost humbly inclined JESUS CHRIST John join keep lead light live look means mind Minister Name never obtain offered ourselves Paul peace persons praise pray prayer preparation present Priest reason receive remember rest Sacrament Sacrifice Saints SAVIOUR serve sick sinners sins soul speak spirit strength tells temptations thanks things Thou hast thoughts Thy holy Thy servant tion true turn unto Thee whole Wine
25. oldal - God, Father of all mercies, we, Thine unworthy servants, do give Thee most •*»• humble and hearty thanks for all Thy goodness and loving-kindness to us, and to all men ; We bless Thee for our creation, preservation, and all the blessings of this life ; but above all, for Thine inestimable love in the redemption of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ for the means of grace, and for the hope of glory.
64. oldal - Apostle hast taught us to make prayers, and supplications, and to give thanks, for all men ; we humbly beseech Thee most mercifully to accept our alms and oblations, and to receive these our prayers, which we offer unto Thy Divine Majesty ; beseeching Thee to inspire continually the universal Church with the spirit of truth, unity, and concord. And grant, that all they that do confess Thy holy Name may agree in the truth of Thy holy Word, and live in unity, and godly love.
20. oldal - Almighty and most merciful Father, We have erred and strayed from thy ways like lost sheep. We have followed too much the devices and desires of our own hearts. We have offended against thy holy laws. We have left undone those things which we ought to have done; And we have done those things which we ought not to have done; And there is no health in us.
72. oldal - Be merciful after thy power. If thou hast much, give plenteously; if thou hast little, do thy diligence gladly to give of that little: for so gatherest thou thyself a good reward in the day of necessity.
104. oldal - Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father, that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us : thou that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us : thou that takest away the sins of...
140. oldal - O ALMIGHTY LORD and everlasting GOD, vouchsafe, we beseech Thee, to direct, sanctify, and govern, both our hearts and bodies, in the ways of Thy laws, and in the works of Thy commandments...
102. oldal - Lord, ourselves, our souls and bodies, to be a reasonable, holy, and lively sacrifice unto Thee; humbly beseeching Thee, that all we, who are partakers of this holy Communion, may be fulfilled with Thy grace and heavenly benediction.
64. oldal - I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets.