Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affliction almighty apostle battle bear believer blessed blood body bring called carry Christ church comfort communion conquer consider continual covenant cross daily dead death depend divine doctrine enabled enemies eternal everlasting evil exercise experience eyes faith Father fear feel fight flesh fruit fulness give given glory God's grace grow hand happy hath head heart heaven Holy Holy Spirit honour hope humble Jesus Jesus Christ justified keep live look Lord means mind nature never patience peace perfect person praise pray prayer present promised reason receive rejoice repentance righteousness salvation Saviour says scripture sense shalt sinner sins soul Spirit stand strength strong suffering thanks thee thine things thou art thou hast trial triumph troubles true trust truth unto victory waiting walk whole
189. oldal - Samuel, and of the prophets: who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance ; that they might obtain a better resurrection...
236. oldal - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
201. oldal - Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
188. oldal - And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
157. oldal - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not ; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering.
118. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect ? it is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? it is Christ that died, yea, rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us...
228. oldal - Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit; for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
52. oldal - Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
118. oldal - For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
153. oldal - So shall'. thy seed be,) and being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb ; he staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God. And being fully persuaded, that what he had promised, he was able also to perform.