A Spiritual Treasury for the Children of God: Consisting of a Meditation for Each Morning in the Year, Upon Select Texts of Scripture: Humbly Intended to Establish the Faith, Promote the Comfort, and Influence the Practice of the Followers of the Lamb, 1. kötet
Deare and Andrews, 1803
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
art thou atonement behold believe beloved blessed blood called canst carnal reason children of God Christ Jesus christian comfort conscience corrupt covenant daily dear death delight disciples distress dost doth earth elect enemy enjoy eternal everlasting love eyes faith of Jesus Father fear flesh free grace glorify glorious glory God the Father God's godly gospel grace gracious guilty happy hear heaven hell Hence Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honor hope humble imputed righteousness Jehovah Jesus Christ joyful kingdom Lamb Lamb of God live look lusts mercy mind nature never obedience Paul peace perfect Pharisee poor sinners pray prayer precious pride promises rejoice rience righteousness saints saith salvation sanctified satan saved Saviour sense sins sorrow sovereign sure sweet thee thine things thou art thou hast thy Lord thy soul thyself truth unbelief unconditional election unto Verily wisdom word wrath
85. oldal - If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.
123. oldal - What shall we say then ? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound ? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein...
171. oldal - And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
25. oldal - I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
203. oldal - Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
201. oldal - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations : that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.
125. oldal - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus ; and the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
161. oldal - Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.