A Spiritual Treasury for the Children of God: Consisting of a Meditation for Each Morning in the Year, Upon Select Texts of Scripture: Humbly Intended to Establish the Faith, Promote the Comfort, and Influence the Practice of the Followers of the Lamb, 1. kötet
Deare and Andrews, 1803
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections appear assurance behold believe beloved blessed blood body bring called carnal cause Christ Christ Jesus christian comfort confidence conscience corrupt covenant daily dear death delight desire disciples distress doth earth elect enemy enjoy eternal everlasting experience eyes faith Father fear feel flesh give given glorify glorious glory God's gospel grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven Hence holy honor hope humble Jesus joyful keep knowledge light live look Lord lusts mind nature never object Paul peace perfect poor sinners pray prayer precious present pride promises reason receive rejoice rich righteousness saints saith salvation satan saved Saviour sense sight sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit strength suffer sure sweet thee thine things thou art thou hast thoughts true trust truth unto views walk wisdom
83. oldal - If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.
121. oldal - What shall we say then ? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound ? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein...
169. oldal - And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
23. oldal - I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
201. oldal - Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
199. oldal - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations : that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.
123. oldal - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus ; and the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
159. oldal - Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.