Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient angels appear ascend believed blood body born called century Christ Christian coming common conception connection darkness dead death descend devil died Divine doctrine earth epistle eternal evidence evil existence experience expressed fact faith Father final fire flesh force future give Hades hand hath heart heaven held hell human idea imagination immortality Jesus Jews judgment kingdom leaving light literal live Lord matter meaning mind moral Mysteries nature never notions once opinions original pass passages Paul Persian present punishment reason received reference regard relation resurrection revealed rise salvation says sect seems sense sins soul spirit suffering supposed teachings Testament theory things thou thought tion true truth under-world universal unto whole writings
316. oldal - And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.
158. oldal - For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
343. oldal - And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.
335. oldal - For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb : and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men : and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it...
260. oldal - And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
156. oldal - Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled : thou takest away- their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created : and thou renewest the face of the earth.
331. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
330. oldal - What I tell you in the darkness, speak ye in the light; and what ye hear in the ear, proclaim upon the house-tops. And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.