Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections answer Apostles appear attend authority become believe blessed body brethren bring called character Christ Christians church command concern consider continued course creation danger dead death desires devotion directed divine duties earth eternal evil express eyes faith Father favour feel foundation friends future give given glory Gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven holy honour hope human important influence judge kind knowledge known learned light live Lord manner means mind moral nature necessary objects observed occasion ourselves pass passions peace perfect persons pleasure possession pray prayer present principle profession Prophets providence reason received regard relation religion religious render respect rest righteousness sabbath Saviour says Scripture sense sins souls spirit success suffer supposed temper things thou thoughts tion true truth unto virtue whole wisdom worship
161. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
435. oldal - And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be 25 the LORD'S, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.
443. oldal - But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife. 34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit : but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
311. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me ; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me : Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me : and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
457. oldal - And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.
87. oldal - Then he said, I pray, thee, therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house ; for I have five brethren ; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
125. oldal - And the Lord said unto him, Arise and go into the street which is called Straight, and inquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus; for, behold, he prayeth...
53. oldal - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
24. oldal - Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, A tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: He that believeth shall not make haste.
291. oldal - I am this day fourscore years old: and can I discern between good and evil? can thy servant taste what I eat or what I drink? can I hear any more the voice of singing men and singing women? wherefore then should thy servant be yet a burden unto my lord the king?