Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according amongst annum answer appear army authority better blood body bring brought called cause charge Christ church Colonel command common concerning continued council court death desire doth Earl endeavour enemy England English excellency faith father fear foot force friends give given God's ground hand hath head hearts holy honour hope horse interest Italy Jews John judge judgment justice keep King kingdom land late learning leave less lives London look Lord matter means mind nature never observed parliament party peace person poor pounds present princes publick reason received religion rule sent shew shillings speak spirit taken thereof things thou thought town true truth turn unto whole
312. oldal - Wherefore if they shall say unto you. Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
198. oldal - If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to Whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
347. oldal - And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
350. oldal - He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks ; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
326. oldal - And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
v. oldal - A Century of the Names and Scantlings of such Inventions as at present I can call to mind to have tried and perfected...
210. oldal - ... especially that we have not as we ought valued the inestimable benefit of the gospel, that we have not laboured for the purity and power thereof, and that we have not endeavoured to receive Christ in our hearts, nor to walk worthy of him in our lives, which are...
308. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. "For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.