Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham affection Almighty already appear authority become beginning blessing called cause certainly character child Children Christ Christian church command connexion constitution daily death disposition divine domestic duty especially evil existence expressions faith Father feel give given ground hand hath head hear heart heaven honour human important individual influence instruction interest Israel Jesus king land learning least less live look Lord manner master means ment mind moral Mother nature neglect never notice obligation observe once Parents period persons posterity present principles proof prove reader reason reference regard remain remarkable respecting rest sacred Scripture seems servant sons spirit stand surely thee things thou tion true truth turn unto whole wisdom young
212. oldal - For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
339. oldal - MASTERS, give unto your servants that which is just and equal ; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
166. oldal - That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us : and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.
359. oldal - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own : for he is a liar, and the father of it.
88. oldal - Lord, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
46. oldal - Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me. He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
102. oldal - Promote, then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.
58. oldal - And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables.