Próbáld meg ezt a keresést az összes kötetre kiterjesztve: question
1 - 0 találat összesen 0 találatból.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according already appears become believe body called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances common considerable considered course desire dissenters duty effect England English epistle establishment evidence existence expressed fact faith feeling force France French friends give given hand human hundred important influence interest king language learning least less letters living London look Lord manner matter means measures meeting ment mind ministers moral nature never object observations once opinion original party passed period persons political practical present principles question readers reason received reference Reformation regard relation religion religious remarks respect result seems sense spirit style success taken things thought tion true truth universities volume whole writings
422. oldal - How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery (as I wrote afore in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy Apostles and Prophets by the Spirit...
412. oldal - For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.
669. oldal - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming...
419. oldal - Gentiles, — if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward : how that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery...
625. oldal - HUNT.— RESEARCHES ON LIGHT : An Examination of all the Phenomena connected with the Chemical and Molecular Changes produced by the Influence of the Solar Rays : embracing all the known Photographic Processes, and new Discoveries in the Art By ROBERT HUNT, Keeper of Mining Records, Museum of Practical Geology.
693. oldal - Treatise," which had cost him hours and days of labor. He would give his left hand to possess such powers of description as this man : and if it pleased Providence to spare his useful life, he, if any one, would certainly render science attractive and popular, and do equal service to theology and geology.
449. oldal - Mr Crabbe, in short, shows us something which we have all seen, or may see, in real life; and draws from it such feelings and such reflections as every human being must acknowledge that it is calculated to excite. He delights us by the truth, and vivid and picturesque beauty of his representations, and by the force and pathos of the sensations with which we feel that they ought to be connected.
76. oldal - ... we shall see face to face, and know as we are known?
691. oldal - In the course of the first day's employment, I picked up a nodular mass of blue limestone, and laid it open by a stroke of the hammer. Wonderful to relate, it contained inside a beautifully finished piece of sculpture — one of the volutes apparently of an Ionic capital...