Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Acts angel answer better blessed body bring called cast Certainly child Christ christians closet duties closet prayer comes comfort command communion conscience Consider David delight divine door doth earth enjoy eternity face faith Father frequent friends give given glory God's grace hand hast hath hear heart heaven holy honour idle infirmities Jacob Jesus keep king labour live look Lord man's masters mind nature neglect never night object particular persons poor pray present private prayer promises Psalm reason rest reward saints saith satan scripture seal secret prayer secret sins servants shut sirs sometimes soul speak spirit sure sweet tears tells thee things thou thoughts trade turn unto verse voice wait walk weak wrestling
123. oldal - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou earnest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
203. oldal - I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
28. oldal - And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
47. oldal - For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God...
124. oldal - And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: that they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
8. oldal - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
74. oldal - Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
37. oldal - And he went up, and lay upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes, and his hands upon his hands; and he stretched himself upon the child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm.