Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Travels in South-Eastern Asia, Embracing Hindustan, Malaya, Siam, and China ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
amount Asam Ayuthia Bankok Baptist Bengal beside Bible Board boats Boodhists Brahmins brethren British Burman Calcutta called Camboja Canton character chiefly China Chinese Chittagong Christian church civilized coast commerce converts dialect dollars Doorga East eight English European fifty five foreign four fruits Gulf of Siam Gutzlaff heathen Hindu houses India inhabitants intercourse islands Karens labor language less London Missionary Society Macao Madras Mahometan Malacca Malay Malay peninsula Maulmain Menangkabo Messrs miles mission Missionary Society months native occupy pagan pagodas Pahang persons population Portuguese preaching present priests printed province pupils region religion religious rendered reside river rupees scarcely schools Scriptures Serampore ship Shyans Siam Siamese Singapore sionaries slaves station streets Sudiya Sumatra Sunscrit Tavoy Teloogoo thousand tion town tracts trade translations tribes twenty various vessels villages voyages wholly words worship
248. oldal - Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
80. oldal - The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh; now shall be their perplexity.
256. oldal - This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that JESUS CHRIST came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.
138. oldal - From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me ! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.
35. oldal - Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour and do all thy work ; but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God ; in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy man-servant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor the stranger that is within thy gates...
46. oldal - Let us give ourselves up unreservedly to this glorious cause. Let us never think that our time, our gifts, our strength, our families, or even the clothes we wear, are our own. Let us sanctify them all to God and His cause.