Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affecting Almighty ancient Apostles appear appointed attention Baptism baptized become beginning believe Bible blessed body Book brethren called Catechism child Christian Church commanded Communion Confession Confirmation considered contained course Creed daily death devotion directed discourse divine doctrines earth eternal expression Faith Father feel give given God's Gospel Grace hands hear heart heaven Holy Ghost Holy Scripture ignorant important instruction kind live Lord Lord Jesus Christ Lord's Lord's Prayer meaning mind Minister Morning nature never observe occasion offer Office particular passage Paul peace persons practice praise pray Prayer present proceed promises pronounced Psalms reason receive religious repeat respect Sacrament Scrip Scripture sentence Service shew sick sins soul Spirit suitable thanks things thou tion truth understand unto whole worship young
212. oldal - Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John : who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost : (for as yet he was fallen upon none of them : only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. ) Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
135. oldal - I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things that are written in this book.
241. oldal - Here shall the sick person be moved to make a special Confession of his sins, if he feel his conscience troubled with any weighty matter.
156. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
100. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men ; for kings, and for all that are in authority ; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
259. oldal - FORASMUCH as it hath pleased Almighty God of his great mercy to take unto himself the soul of our dear brother here departed, we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust ; in sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life, through our Lord Jesus Christ...
124. oldal - Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
79. oldal - Lord to prepare his ways ; to give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins, through the tender mercy of our God ; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
91. oldal - Marvel not at this ; for the hour is coming, in which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth-; they that have done good to the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil to the resurrection of damnation,"