Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Ancient appear attend behold bless Bower brave Brethren Brother cause Charity cheerful comfort complete court dear death delight Deptford divine duty earth eternal faithful fame Father foes Free friendship George give glorious glory grace Grand grateful hand happy hath head heart Henricus hold holy honour hope hour human hundred HYMN join Kent kind King known laws leave live Lodge Lord Masonic Masonry Master merit mind moral never noble o'er Officers Order peace Perfect praise prepare present Providence Provincial Grand receive reign respectable rest rich Right rise round Royal rule sacred ship shore short smile song sons soul spread stand sure sweet tears thanks thee thine thou thousand thro throne true truth virtue Whilst Wind Worshipful worthy zeal
64. oldal - The flock which he vouchsafes to feed. O enter then his temple gate, Thence to his courts devoutly press, And still your grateful hymns repeat, And still his name with praises bless. For he's the Lord, supremely good, His mercy is for ever sure ; His truth, which always firmly stood, To endless ages shall endure.
130. oldal - Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. She...
63. oldal - So shall he still thy people judge with pure and upright mind, Whilst all the helpless poor shall him their just protector find. 3...
124. oldal - The grave has eloquence, its lectures teach, In silence louder than divines can preach; Hear what it says — ye sons of folly ! hear; It speaks to you — lend an attentive ear: It bids you lay all vanity aside; A humbling lecture this for human pride.
61. oldal - T'O Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, The God whom heaven's triumphant host, And saints on earth adore, Be glory as in ages past, As now it is, and so shall last When time shall be no more.
131. oldal - To Him who sitteth on the throne, And to the Lamb for ever.
64. oldal - Euphrates' streams, at nature's limits end". 9 To him the savage nations round shall bow their servile heads; His vanquish'd foes shall lick the dust, where he his conquests spreads. 10 The king of Tarshish, and the isles, shall costly presents bring ; From spicy Sheba gifts shall come, and wealthy Saba's king.
65. oldal - twaa a joyful sound to h'ear Our tribes devoutly say : " Up, Israel, to the temple haste, And keep your festal day !" At Salem's courts we must appear, With our assembled powers, In strong and beauteous order ranged, Like her united towers. } 'Tis thither by divine command, The tribes of God repair, Before His ark to celebrate His name with praise and prayer.