Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Discourses Delivered in Murray Street Church on Sabbath Evenings, During the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
affections Apostles appear authority become believe benevolence Bible blessed bring brought called cause character Christ Christian church consider constitution course created creatures death desire direct divine doctrines duties earth enemies enmity essential eternal evidence evil exercise existence eyes fact faith Father feel friends give given glory gospel grace happiness heart heaven Hence holy honour hope human important infidelity infinite influence instruction interests Jesus Jesus Christ justice knowledge known less light live look Lord manifest manner means ment mind moral nature never objects original perfect person practical present principle proof prove punishment question reason receive regard relations religion render respect result resurrection revealed righteousness scriptures seen sense sinners soul spirit testimony things thou thought tion true truth unbelief understanding universe unto whole wisdom
84. oldal - And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
62. oldal - For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
498. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne, and the beasts and the elders, and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing.
102. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
84. oldal - Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
478. oldal - For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
479. oldal - But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification and redemption; that, according as it is written, he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.