Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acorn animal appear beautiful become behold body bring called cause charity Christ Christian coal colour compared consider contain creation creatures Cross death desire direction divine early earth effect enter eternal examination exercise faculties farther feeling fire flowers give given glory grace grain ground hand heart heaven heavenly Holy human idea instruction Jesus John kind knowledge labour leaf leaves light live Lord manifested Matt means mind nature never objects observe operations outward pass perceive persons plant portion prayer prepared present produce Read realities reason receive reflect respect rest rose Sabbath seed seek seen senses signs soul speak spirit spokes stalks substance sufferings supposed talents taught tell Thee things thou thought tion tree trial true truth vegetable verse whole wisdom
142. oldal - Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
150. oldal - We praise Thee, we bless Thee, we worship Thee, we glorify Thee, we give thanks to Thee for Thy great glory, O LORD GOD, heavenly KING, GOD the FATHER Almighty.
169. oldal - Prayer is the simplest form of speech That infant lips can try : Prayer the sublimest strains that reach The Majesty on high. 4 Prayer is the Christian's vital breath, The Christian's native air ; His watchword at the gates of death ; He enters heaven with prayer. 5 Prayer is the contrite sinner's voice, Returning from his ways ; While angels in their songs rejoice, And cry—
166. oldal - Cold on his cradle the dew-drops are shining, Low lies his head with the beasts of the stall; Angels adore him in slumber reclining, Maker and Monarch and Saviour of all.
172. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
171. oldal - After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands ; And cried with a loud voice ; saying; Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
118. oldal - Send thy Holy Ghost, and pour into our hearts that most excellent gift of charity, the very bond of peace and of all virtues, without which E6 QUINQUAGES1MA SUNDAY.
166. oldal - Christ is born, the great Anointed, Heaven and earth his praises sing; O ! receive, whom God appointed, For your Prophet, Priest, and King. 5 Hasten, mortals, to adore Him, Learn his name and taste his joy; Till in heaven ye sing before Him, Glory be to God most high...