Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostle Aramaic Asherah Babylonian believe Bible biblical Bishop Book of Isaiah called Canon century Christian Church criticism Crown 8vo death disciples divine doctrine edition Epistles expression fact faith Genesis give God's Gospel Greek hand Harnack heart heaven Hebrew Higher Criticism Holy interest Isaiah Israel Jahweh Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John king kingdom literature Lord Luke Matthew meaning Messiah Messrs mind miracles Mizraim moral narrative nature never Old Testament original passage Paul Peshitta Pharisees Pharpar prayer present Professor prophet Psalms published question readers reference religion religious Ritschlian Roman Sanday says Scripture seems Semitic Sennacherib sense sermons servant Spirit story Syriac teaching Tehom thee theology things thou thought tion translation true truth uncials unto verse Version volume whole words writing written
246. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, That the Lord shall set his hand again the second time To recover the remnant of his people, Which shall be left, from Assyria, And from Egypt, and from Pathros, And from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, And from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
132. oldal - In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and his train filled the temple.
406. oldal - From wandering on a foreign strand ? If such there breathe, go, mark him well; For him no minstrel raptures swell ; High though his titles, proud his name, Boundless his wealth as wish can claim, — Despite those titles, power, and pelf, The wretch, concentred all in self, Living, shall forfeit fair renown, And, doubly dying, shall go down To the vile dust from whence he sprung, Unwept, unhonored, and unsung.
527. oldal - But while he thought on these things, behold the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife; for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus; for he shall save his people from their sins.
167. oldal - For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
312. oldal - Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again. No one taketh it away from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.
8. oldal - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: Be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; Yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
68. oldal - The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
8. oldal - But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend. Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.