Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
accept according adore Almighty Amen angels assistance believe beseech thee blessed blood body bread bring Christ our Lord church confess dead dear death deliver desire Deus devotion didst divine Domine earth ejus enemies eternal everlasting evil faithful Father fear feel forgive give given glorious glory grant hands happy hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost honour hope humble keep kind king Lamb light living Lord Jesus Christ love thee Mary mind Mother never obtain offended offer pardon passion peace praise pray prayers present Psalm receive Redeemer remember rest sacrament saints salvation Saviour serve sinners sins sorrow soul spirit strength suffer takest teach thanks thine things thou art thou hast thoughts thy grace thy holy thy mercy thy servants true truth turn unto Virgin vouchsafe whole wilt
2. oldal - APOSTLES' CREED I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord...
87. oldal - God; we acknowledge thee to be the Lord. All the earth doth worship thee, the Father everlasting. To thee, all Angels cry aloud; the Heavens, and all the Powers therein. To thee, Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy Glory.
326. oldal - He hath shewed strength with his arm: he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.
72. oldal - That takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us. Thou That takest away the sins of the world, receive our prayer. Thou That sittest at the right hand of God the Father, have mercy upon us. For Thou only art Holy, Thou only art the Lord, Thou only, O Christ, with the Holy Ghost, art most high in the Glory of God the Father.
116. oldal - Him was made nothing that was made: in Him was life, and the life was the light of men : and the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
77. oldal - I believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages; God of God, light of light, true God of true God; begotten not made; being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made.
77. oldal - Qui propter nos homines, et propter nostram salutem, descendit de coelis, et incarnatus est de Spiritu Sancto, ex Maria Virgine; ET HOMO FACTUS EST. Crucifixus etiam pro nobis: sub Pontio Pilato passus et sepultus est. Et resurrexit tertia die secundum Scripturas...
75. oldal - No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
xv. oldal - And if he will not hear them, tell the church. And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and the publican.