Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admirable annum Anthems aria arranged artists audience Bach Ballad bass beautiful Beethoven Boston Broadway Catalogue cents choir Chorus Church Music collection column composer composition concert contains copies Duets Edition excellent favor Former price French German Glees Gluck Grand Guillemot Guitar Handel hands HARMONIUM Hymn Instruments Italian JOHN ZUNDEL Leonard Lowell Mason Madame March MASON & HAMLIN MASON BROTHERS Melodeons melody Mercer Street Messrs Method Meyerbeer Miss Mozart MUSICAL REVIEW musicians Nicholas Hotel opera Oratorio orchestra overture performed Philadelphia Piano piano-forte pieces played Polka popular published pupil Quartet receipt rendered Review and World Schumann sent Signor singers singing Singly Soiree Solo Sonata Song soprano Steinway & Sons strings style subscriptions sung symphony teacher tenor theater THEO THEODORE HAGEN Thomas tion tone Trio Tunes Vienna Violin vocal voice Waltz WILLIAM MASON Wollenhaupt words York
210. oldal - By the struggling moonbeam's misty light, And the lantern dimly burning. No useless coffin enclosed his breast, Not in sheet nor in shroud we wound him; But he lay like a warrior taking his rest, With his martial cloak around him. Few and short were the prayers we said, And we spoke not a word of sorrow; But we steadfastly gazed on the face of the dead, And we bitterly thought of the morrow.
210. oldal - Slowly and sadly we laid him down, From the field of his fame fresh and gory ; We carved not a line, and we raised not a stone, But we left him alone with his glory.
174. oldal - Thus star by star declines Till all are passed away, As morning high and higher shines To pure and perfect day : Nor sink those stars in empty night ; They hide themselves in heaven's own light.
174. oldal - There is a world above, Where parting is unknown ; A whole eternity of love, Formed for the good alone : And faith beholds the dying here Translated to that happier sphere.
56. oldal - When other lips and other hearts Their tales of love shall tell. In language whose excess imparts The power they feel so well, There may, perhaps, in such a scene Some recollection be Of days that have as happy been, And you'll remember me. When...
32. oldal - I am told, that the decorations and habits cost the emperor thirty thousand pounds sterling. The stage was built over a very large canal, and, at the beginning of the second act, divided into two parts, discovering the water, on which there immediately came, from different parts, two fleets of little gilded vessels, that gave the representation of a naval fight.
175. oldal - The world-compelling plan was thine, And, lo ! the long laborious miles Of palace; lo! the giant aisles, Rich in model and design; Harvest-tool and husbandry, Loom and wheel and engin'ry.
175. oldal - O ye, the wise who think, the wise who reign, From growing commerce loose her latest chain, And let the fair white-wing'd peacemaker fly To happy havens under all the sky, And mix the seasons and the golden hours ; Till each man find his own in all men's good, And all men work in noble brotherhood, Breaking their mailed fleets and armed towers, And ruling by obeying Nature's powers, And gathering all the fruits of earth and crown'd with all her flowers. A WELCOME TO ALEXANDRA. MARCH 7, 1863. SEA-KINGS...
175. oldal - West and East, And shapes and hues of Art divine! All of beauty, all of use, That one fair planet can produce. Brought from under every star, Blown from over every main, And mixt, as life is mixt with pain, The works of peace with works of war.