Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Aḥaz ancient Assyrian Babylonian become beginning behold belongs Bibl Book brief called century chap chapter Cheyne clause clear close collection conception conclusion critics destroyed destruction Divine Duhm earlier earth Egypt Egyptian employed Ephraim evidently expression fact foll follow foreign give God's hand Hastings hath Hebrew Hebrew text Hezekiah Holy inhabitants inscription Isaiah Israel Jerusalem Judah judgment king kingdom land language later LORD LORD of hosts marg Marti means mentioned Moab mountain northern oracle original parallel pass passage perhaps period person phrase possible preceding present probably prophecy prophet recorded reference regarded reign rendering respecting rulers seems Sennacherib sense shows stand strong strophe suggested thee thou Translate turn unto utterance verse viii word writer xviii Yahweh Zion
193. oldal - Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
338. oldal - The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Shar'on, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
261. oldal - Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate : therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.
104. oldal - Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils : for wherein is he to be accounted of?
267. oldal - For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
228. oldal - Behold, the Lord rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt : and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.
149. oldal - Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy : they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil ; for thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian...
246. oldal - HE calleth to me out of Seir, Watchman, what of the night? Watchman, what of the night? The watchman said, The morning cometh, and also the night: If ye will enquire, enquire ye: Return, come.
101. oldal - And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord.