Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acquire action ages animal appear beauty behold benevolence body carried cause changes character Christian conduct connected consequently considered contemplate course creation Creator death desire directed displayed distant divine earth effects enjoyment eternal exercise exhibited existence facts faculties feel frequently future give globe glory hand happiness heart heaven human hundred idea ignorance illustrate immense important improvement inhabitants intellectual intelligent interesting kind knowledge laws lead less light live Lord mankind manner material means ment mind moral nature never objects observations operations pass perfection period persons physical practice present principles produce ranks rational reason regions relation religion respecting revelation says scene similar society soul spirit sublime suppose thing thou thousand throughout tion truth universe variety various whole wisdom
54. oldal - Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
83. oldal - And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
123. oldal - And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me ; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
55. oldal - So shall it be at the end of the world : the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire : there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
99. oldal - AND after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: for true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
104. oldal - Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard That the everlasting God, the Lord, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding.
58. oldal - ... backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful ; who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do. them.
34. oldal - Let all the earth fear the Lord : let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
25. oldal - ... the stage. Would an infinitely wise Being make such glorious creatures for so mean a purpose ? Can he delight in the production of such abortive intelligences, such short-lived reasonable beings ? Would he give us talents that are not to be exerted ? Capacities that are never to be gratified?