Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Volume of Sermons: Designed to Be Used in Religious Meetings When There Is ...
Daniel Atkinson Clark
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
answer become believe bible blessed blood bring cast character christian church confidence conscience curse darkness death destroy divine doctrine doubt duty effect employ enemies error eternal evil fact faith Father fear feel give given glory God's gospel grace hand happy heart heaven hell Hence hold holy honour hope human intended interest Israel kind king kingdom less light live look Lord Jesus Christ lost means mind ministers ministry moral motives multitude nature never object offer perish prayer present promise reason Redeemer render ruin safe salvation sanctified Saviour seen serve sinner sins soon soul spirit stand suffer tell things thought till tion true trust truth ungodly unto views whole wicked wish wrath
43. oldal - The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
296. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
278. oldal - For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?
7. oldal - Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
176. oldal - The eyes of all wait upon thee ; And thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest thine hand, And satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
203. oldal - The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
73. oldal - O thou bounteous giver of all good, Thou art of all thy gifts thyself the crown ! Give what thou canst, without thee we are poor ; And with thee rich, take what thou wilt away.
185. oldal - For all things are yours ; whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come ; all are yours ; and ye are Christ's ; and Christ is God's.