Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron according altar ANNOTATIONS AND REFLECTIONS answered appears appointed army Balaam Balak behold blessing bring brought called camp Chap children of Israel commanded congregation covenant curse David death delivered desire destroy Divine earth Egypt enemies evil eyes face faith father fear fell fire gave Gideon give given God's gods hand hath head heard heart holy honour host Israelites Jordan Joshua judge keep kind king land live LORD thy Lord's means mind Moses mount offered pass person Philistines possess pray priests promised prophet punishment received rest returned Samson Samuel Saul saying sent servants serve shew side sons spake speak spirit stood suppose sword tabernacle thee thine things thou hast thou shalt thousand told took tribes turned unto unto the LORD voice wilderness worship
144. oldal - So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD. And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Beth-peor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.
106. oldal - Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life : but teach them thy sons, and thy sons...
340. oldal - Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren ; and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward.
321. oldal - Behold, here I am ; witness against me before the Lord, and before his anointed ; whose ox have I taken ? or whose ass have I taken? or whom have I defrauded ? whom have I oppressed ? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith ? and I will restore it you. And they said, Thou hast not defrauded us, nor oppressed us, neither hast thou taken aught of any man's hand.
400. oldal - Ye mountains of Gilboa, let there be no dew, neither let there be rain, upon you, nor fields of offerings : for there the shield of the mighty is vilely cast away, the shield of Saul, as though he had not been anointed with oil.
72. oldal - And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, "Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.
9. oldal - And the Lord passed by before him and proclaimed, The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth ; keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty...
351. oldal - And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.