Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham apostle appears beauty become moral agents believe benevolence blessings cerning children and households children of God children of Israel children of men Christ christians church circumcised command condemn conduct conscience consists creatures death deceitful deists desire destroy disinterested love disobedient divine law doctrine duty earth enemies eternal evidence evil exer faith fathers favor fear feel gentiles give glory gospel guilt happiness hate hath heathen heathen nations heaven holy affections idolatry iniquity Isaac Israel Japheth Jews Judea live Lord malefactor mankind mercy moral exercises Moses native depravity nature neglect Nimrod obedience obey obligations parental authority peculiar perfect pious pray prayer profession promote proper punish reason repentance requires righteous saints salvation says scripture selfish Shinar sinful soul special grace spirit subjects of special supreme love thee things thou tion total depravity transgression true religion truth unholy unto walk wicked
314. oldal - Therefore let no man glory in men ; for all things are yours, whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come ; all are yours, and ye are Christ's, and Christ is God's.
108. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
47. oldal - For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, " Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
115. oldal - Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord : And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength : this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
273. oldal - He feedeth on ashes : a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand...
146. oldal - Who will shew us any good?" Lord, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us. Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.
305. oldal - Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? •Who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders ? Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.
412. oldal - Then were there two thieves crucified with Him ; one on the right hand, and another on the left. And they that passed by reviled Him, wagging their heads, and saying, 'Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it "in three days, save Thyself : if Thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.