Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according actions affections answer arguments authority body bring called cause certainly Christ Christian church command common concerning condition conscience consequently consider contrary death deny desire discourse divine duty equally expression eyes false father force friendship give God's greater greatest ground hand heart honour interest judge judgment kind king learning least less living look Lord man's manner matter means ment mind nature needs never obliged observed particular pass person pleasure poor practice pray prayer present prince principles prove Providence reason receive religion respect rule senators sense serve shew sometimes soul South speak spirit stand sure thing thought tion true truth understanding universal whole wisdom wise worship
395. oldal - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
289. oldal - Rule thou over us, both thou, and thy son, and thy son's son also: for thou hast delivered us from the hand of Midian. 23 And Gideon said unto them, I will not rule over you, neither shall my son rule over you : the LORD shall rule over you.
394. oldal - And the LORD said unto him, Away, get thee down, and thou shalt come up, thou, and Aaron with thee : but let not the priests and the people break through to come up unto the LORD, lest he break forth upon them.
112. oldal - ... now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man. Then said I, "Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.
434. oldal - Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth : therefore let thy words be few.
408. oldal - And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man: yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
280. oldal - If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, and one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled ; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
85. oldal - After this thing Jeroboam returned not from his evil way, but made again of the lowest of the people priests of the high places: whosoever would, he consecrated him, and he became one of the priests of the high places.