Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actions acts affliction againſt alſo apoſtle appear ariſe bear believe beſt better bleſſed bring called carry caſe certainly Chriſt chriſtian comfort conſider continually courſe death difficulties doubt duty effect endeavour evil expect explain faith farther fear feel finiſhed firſt give given God's goſpel hand happineſs happy hath heart heaven himſelf holy hope inſtance inſtruction juſt keep kind leaſt leave light lives look Lord mankind manner matter means mind moſt muſt nature never obſerve ourſelves peace perfect perhaps perſon pleaſe pleaſure poor promiſes providence reaſon receive regard rejoicing religion religious rich rule ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture ſee ſeems ſenſe ſhall ſhew ſhould ſin ſome ſouls ſpeak ſtate ſtation ſtill ſuch ſufferings ſuppoſe theſe things thoſe thoughts tion trial truſt truth turn uſe various wicked worldly
429. oldal - For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
143. oldal - The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
38. oldal - For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one ; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
215. oldal - HAVING therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
203. oldal - For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west : nor yet from the south . 8 And why? God is the Judge : he putteth down one, and setteth up another. 9 For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and the wine is red : it is full mixed, and he poureth out of the same.
289. oldal - There was a certain rich man, who was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared splendidly every day : and there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, who was laid at his gate, full of sores...
17. oldal - An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah : for as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale's belly, so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
129. oldal - And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.