Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acquaintance acts advantage againſt alſo apoſtle appear argument atque autem authority becauſe believe beſt bleſſed caſe cauſe charity Chriſt Chriſtian church concern conſider deſign divine doctrine duty enim eſt etiam evidence excellent faith firſt follow funt future give hæc hand happineſs hath heart himſelf holy honour hope inſtances itaque itſelf judge kind live look Lord manner means ment mind miſerable moſt muſt nature never occaſion ourſelves particularly perſons pleaſed pleaſures poor practice preſent principles proſperity quæ quam quod reaſon religion reſpect reward ſaid ſame ſay ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſtand ſtate ſtill ſuch ſufferings ſure tamen thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts true truth unto uſe vice virtue
119. oldal - Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungred and ye gave me meat, I was thirsty and ye gave me drink, I was a stranger and ye took me in; naked and ye clothed me, I was sick and ye visited me, I was in prison and ye came unto me.
55. oldal - I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me : and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy. I put on righteousness, and it clothed me : my judgment was as a robe and a diadem. I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame. I was a father to the poor : and the cause which I knew not I searched out.
154. oldal - For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.
159. oldal - But a certain Samaritan as he journeyed came where he was, and when he saw him he had compassion on him and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn and took care of him.
79. oldal - Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day : lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein; and when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied ; then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God...
147. oldal - Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor ; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
161. oldal - Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not ; for of fuch is the kingdom of God.
50. oldal - I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
lxxi. oldal - He was made to reprove our thoughts. He is grievous unto us even to behold: for his life is not like other men's, his ways are of another fashion.