Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adeo airó aliis aliquid aliud ancient appears apud Aristotle atque autem Cæsaris causa Christian Cicero dici Diodorus Siculus Editors Egypt Egyptians enim erat errors esset etiam etsi Forsan Greek Greek language habet hæc hanc Hebrew Herodotus Herophilus Hippocrates hunc idem Idyl Idyllium igitur illa illud inter ipsa ipse ipsi ipsum language Latin learned Lege libraria Lipsiae locis loco locum magis modo neque nihil nisi nobis nunc observed omnes omnia passage paullo philosophy Plato poet potest preter Ptolemy quæ quam quibus quid quidem quis quod quum rāv reader recte Salmur satis says Scamander Scripture sensu sententiam Septuagint sibi Simoeis sint sive Stephanus Strabo sunt tamen Theocritus thou tibi translation truth ultro verb verba verbis verborum vero verse videtur Weidmannia word writer
197. oldal - Love thyself last : cherish those hearts that hate thee ; Corruption wins not more than honesty. Still in thy right hand carry gentle peace, To silence envious tongues. Be just, and fear not : Let all the ends, thou aim'st at, be thy country's, Thy God's, and truth's ; th(?n if thou fall'st, O Cromwell, Thou fall'st a blessed martyr.
196. oldal - Cromwell, I did not think to shed a tear In all my miseries; but thou hast forced me, Out of thy honest truth, to play the woman. Let's dry our eyes: and thus far hear me, Cromwell...
84. oldal - ... and hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation ; that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him and find him, though he be not far from every one of us : For in him we live, and move and have our being ; as certain also of your own poets [have said, for we are also his offspring.
102. oldal - I mean an outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace given unto us, ordained by Christ himself, as a means whereby we receive the same, and a pledge to assure us thereof.
221. oldal - And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; and the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
305. oldal - For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us : for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
217. oldal - Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy : They joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, And as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.
47. oldal - As one who, long in populous city pent, Where houses thick and sewers annoy the air, Forth issuing on a summer's morn, to breathe Among the pleasant villages and farms Adjoin'd, from each thing met conceives delight, The smell of grain, or tedded grass, or kine, Or dairy, each rural sight, each rural sound...