Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit Apostle appear Arts authority become believe called cause character child Christ Christian Church common condition connected consequence considered conviction course death direct divine doctrine doubt duty effect established evidence evil existence expression eyes fact faith Father feeling give given hand heart heaven holy hope human idea importance influence instruction interest Jesus knowledge labour learned less light living look Lord matter means mind miracles moral nature never object observation opinion origin passed perfect period persons possess practical present principles pure question reason received regard relation religion religious respect revelation Scriptures sense society soul spirit suffering Theology things thought tion true truth University whole writings
347. oldal - When I was yet a child, no childish play To me was pleasing ; all my mind was set Serious to learn and know, and thence to do What might be public good; myself I thought Born to that end, born to promote all truth, All righteous things...
49. oldal - Thou canst not see my face : for there shall no man see me,
403. oldal - Those of mankind that are predestinated unto life, God, before the foundation of the world was laid, according to his eternal and immutable purpose, and the secret counsel and good pleasure of his will, hath chosen in Christ unto everlasting glory...
103. oldal - If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, " Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them ;" thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams...
8. oldal - Go your way and tell John what things ye have seen and heard : the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up...
99. oldal - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
207. oldal - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and his ways past finding out. For who hath known the mind of the Lord?
56. oldal - And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.