Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections angels answer appear authority believe better blessed blood body called cause Christ Christian church commandment consequence consider covenant creature death desire divine duty effect enemies eternal evident evil express eyes faith fall Father fear follow force give given God's greater hand happiness hath heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost honour hope human infinite judge kind knowledge less light living look Lord matter means mind miracles nature necessary never object observed once ourselves passions peace person pleasure possible present principles promise prove punishment reason receive regard religion repentance respect Saviour Scripture sense serve shew sins Skelton soul speak Spirit suffer sufficient surely tell things thou thought tion true truth turn understanding unto vice virtue whole wicked wisdom worship
211. oldal - They did promise and vow three things in my name. First, that I should renounce the devil and all his works, the pomps and vanities of this wicked world, and all the sinful lusts of the flesh.
120. oldal - But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
356. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
355. oldal - Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind...
112. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
507. oldal - Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.
338. oldal - But their minds were blinded ; for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the Old Testament, which veil is done away in Christ ; but even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart : nevertheless, when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away (now the Lord is that spirit ; and where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty).
296. oldal - I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.