Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abel able addresses altar Annie apostle appeared atonement attention bear believe better blessing blood body bring brought called cast Christ command creature dear death desire direct Divine duties earth eternal evil faith father feet fire flesh followed formed further give given glory goat God's gospel hands hast head hear heard heart heaven high-priest holy hope human important instruction Jesus Jewish kind knowledge lamb light living Lord meaning mind Moses Mother nature never object observe obtain offered parents pass perfect person pleased pray prayer present priest promise Redeemer remarks remember sacrifice Saviour scape-goat Scriptures seen shew sins slain soul speak Spirit sprinkled sure taught tell thee things thou tion took true truth understand unto walk washed whole wicked worship written
83. oldal - And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
25. oldal - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it, 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
84. oldal - And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
166. oldal - Well ; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear : for if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He spare not thee.
145. oldal - He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol.
vii. oldal - For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
78. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests and we shall reign on the earth.
32. oldal - From whence come wars and fightings among you ? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? Ye lust, and have not : ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain : ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
38. oldal - For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not ; but the publicans and the harlots believed him; and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.
51. oldal - Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.