Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according allowed ancient Apostle argue argument assertion believe Bishop Warburton body book of Job brought Christ Christian circumstance conclude covenant dead death described Dispensation divine doctrine earth Eliphaz equal evidence existence express fact faith Father follow future Greek hand hath heaven Hebrew Hence holy ignorant important inspired Israel Israelites Jacob Jehovah Jesus Jews king knowledge known Levitical light likewise living Lord maintain manner matter mean mediator mode Moses nature never object occurs once original parties passage Patriarchal Paul period person plainly poem position present principle promised prophets prosperity prove punishments question ratified reason received redemption remarkable respecting rewards sanction Scripture sect sense soul speaks suppose taught teach temporal thee things thou tion translation true true God truth unto victim whole writer written
104. oldal - For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut doWn, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground ; yet, through the scent of water it will bnd, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
303. oldal - For God speaketh once, Yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falleth upon men, In slumberings upon the bed ; Then he openeth the ears of men, And sealeth their instruction, That he my withdraw man from his purpose, And hide pride from man.
392. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
368. oldal - I have overcome the world. [These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said] : — Father, the hour is come ; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee...
428. oldal - I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man : but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
116. oldal - Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming : it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth ; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
216. oldal - If I beheld the sun when it shined, Or the moon walking in brightness ; And my heart hath been secretly enticed, Or my mouth hath kissed my hand : This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge : For I should have denied the God that is above.
427. oldal - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
133. oldal - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth...
142. oldal - He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering, said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.