Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels apostle blessed called charity children of Israel children of men Christian church command concerning conscience creatures damned day of judgment death destruction devils divine doctrine doth dreadful duty earth Egypt enemies eternal everlasting evil excommunicated eyes faith Father fire fire and brimstone fruit give glorious glory God's godly gospel grace guilty happiness hath hear heart heaven hell holy honour infinite Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews judge knowledge light live Lord manifest manner Matt means mercy mind ministers misery nature neglect neighbour never peace persons poor pray prayer Prov Psal Psalm punishment reason rejoice religion respect righteousness sabbath saints salvation scripture seek sensible sinners sins Sodom soul spirit strong rods suffer thee thine things threatenings tion torments true truth unto verse vessels of wrath warnings wherein wicked wickedness word wrath wrath of God yourselves
574. oldal - But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all : and thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest ; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.
465. oldal - There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
125. oldal - God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
292. oldal - That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness : I make peace, and create evil : I the LORD do all these things.
200. oldal - And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, praising God, and having favour with all the people.
199. oldal - I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
551. oldal - And let us not be weary in well-doing ; for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
302. oldal - Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us : for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree...
425. oldal - And I heard the Angel of the waters say, " Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink ; for they are worthy.