Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Works of President Edwards: With a Memoir of His Life ...;, 6. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
answer apostle appear attend blessed body bring brought called cause Christ Christian church coming command concerning consider continue creatures deal death depend desire devils divine doctrine doth dreadful duty earth enemies eternal evident evil eyes faith fear fire fruit give given glorious glory God's grace greater hand happiness hath hear heart heaven hell holy honour hope improve infinite judge judgment keep kind knowledge light live look Lord manner means mind misery nature neglect neighbour never objects obtain opportunity persons poor prayer present promises punishment reason rejoice religion respect rest righteousness rule sabbath saints salvation scripture seek sense sinners sins soul speak spirit stand suffer surely thee things thou thoughts true truth unto wicked wrath yourselves
574. oldal - But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all : and thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest ; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.
465. oldal - There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
125. oldal - God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
292. oldal - That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness : I make peace, and create evil : I the LORD do all these things.
200. oldal - And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, praising God, and having favour with all the people.
199. oldal - I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
551. oldal - And let us not be weary in well-doing ; for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
302. oldal - Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us : for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree...
425. oldal - And I heard the Angel of the waters say, " Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink ; for they are worthy.