Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affections ancient appear Assyria become believe Boston called Calvinistic cause character Christ Christian church connection Cotton Mather course death desires divine doctrine doubt Edwards England evidence examination existence express fact faith feeling friends give given Governor Greek hand Harvard heart Hollis Holy important influence interest knowledge Kurds language learning least less letter light living Lord manner Mather means mind ministers moral motives nature never object opinion original passage period persons philosophy prayer present President Quincy principles Professor question reason received reference regard relation religion religious remarks rendered respect says seems sense speak spirit supposed things thought tion true truth University volume whole writers
443. oldal - According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love : Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
227. oldal - I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: and I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good ; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
467. oldal - And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.
357. oldal - Who is gone into Heaven, and is on the Right Hand of God ; Angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto Him.
477. oldal - Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.
219. oldal - And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
222. oldal - Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the first born, which are written in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
18. oldal - And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man. All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
214. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead ; much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace which is by one man Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.