Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
afraid Ananias Angel answered Apostles appeared baptized behold believed birth blessed bring brother brought called Chief Priests child CHRIST commanded Conversion cried cross dead death delivered departed desired disciples doctrine entered FATHER fear feast fell fishes five followed Galilee give hand head healed hear heard Heaven Herod Holy Ghost immediately Jerusalem JESUS JESUS said unto Jews John Joseph Judea King kingdom knew land length LESSON looked LORD mankind Map of Canaan Martha Mary miracles mother multitude night pass Paul Peter Pilate preach the Gospel prison received resolved returned Roman Rulers salvation Saul Saviour saying seen sent servants ship Simon Peter soon SPIRIT stone stood suffer taken Temple thee things thou shalt told took twelve unto unto thee voice wicked wife wine woman worshipped young Zacharias
101. oldal - He saved others, himself he cannot save : If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
63. oldal - And besought him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live.
135. oldal - And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
60. oldal - And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased; 36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.
44. oldal - When he heard that Jesus was come out of Judea into Galilee, he went unto him, and besought him that he would come down, and heal his son : for he was at the point of death.
69. oldal - And Jesus took the loaves : and when He had given thanks, He distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down ; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would. When they were filled, He said unto His disciples. Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
45. oldal - So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth : and himself believed, and his whole house.
93. oldal - Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.