Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons on the Mosaic Account of the Creation, the Serpent's Temptation to ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Sermons, on the Mosaic Account of the Creation, the Serpent's Temptation to ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
Adam angels appear awful become behold blessed brought called cherubims Christ church consequences consider continually covenant created creation creatures darkness death designed direct disobedience divine earth eternal evil eyes face fall favor feel follow forbidden forever fruit garden gave give glorious glory God's grace gracious greater guard hand happiness hearts heaven holy human immediately import infinitely innocence instruction justice kind knowledge known light live Lord Lord Jesus manifest manner midst mind moral nature never obedience object observed originally ourselves parents peace perfection perpetual posterity praise preparation present promise proposed race raised reason receive remember respecting revelation ruin salvation secure seems seen sense serpent sinful sinners sovereign Spirit suppose sword taken things thou tion tree trial unto waters whole wisdom wise wonderful
8. oldal - When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him; and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet...
5. oldal - And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament : and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
31. oldal - Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, but he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
57. oldal - Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of Hosts : smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
41. oldal - And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil ; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree -of life, and eat, and live for ever...
5. oldal - And the earth was without form, and void ; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good : and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
13. oldal - Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
20. oldal - The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
54. oldal - And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.