Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptable according answer Apostles applied argument Baptism become believe body brought called Christ Christian Church comes concerning consider consists deny difference distinct divine doctrine exist express external faith Father favour feel fides flesh formal cause gift give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven hold Holy Holy Ghost Homilies hope implies imputed instance James Jesus justification justitia Lecture light living look Lord Luther manner matter mean merely merits mind nature necessary nobis obedience object observe once passages Paul perfect persons presence principle Protestant quæ question reason received regeneration renewal righteousness Sacraments salvation Scripture seems sense sight sins sometimes soul speak Spirit stand supposed surely taken thing thou thought tion true trust truth unto virtue words writer
100. oldal - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people...
87. oldal - ... that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us...
176. oldal - Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
116. oldal - For she is. the brightness of the everlasting light, the unspotted mirror of the power of God, and the image of His goodness.
220. oldal - Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; but for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
183. oldal - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith...
357. oldal - For they, being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
332. oldal - And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee : and he saith, I am not learned.