Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appeared attended Ballina Baptist church Baptist Magazine Baptist Missionary Society baptized Bible blessing brethren brother Calcutta called cause chapel character Chris Christian Church of England Collected commenced Committee congregation connexion Coolaney dear death denomination desire dissenters divine divine grace duty Easky eternal evil faith favour feel friends glory gospel grace happy heart heaven holy honour hope interest Jamaica Jesus Christ John kingdom labours late letter London Lord Lord's Lord's Supper meeting ment mercy Messrs mind ministers Mission Missionary Montego Bay moral morning negroes ness ordinance pastor persons pious pray prayer preached present principles racter readers received religion religious respect righteousness Sabbath salvation Saviour Scriptures Secretary sermon sion slavery Society soul spirit Stepney Street thee things Thomas thou tian tion tism tracts truth unto visited word worship
410. oldal - Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, "and the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, 'Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
22. oldal - I deny not, but that it is of greatest concernment in the church and commonwealth, to have a vigilant eye how books demean themselves as well as men; and thereafter to confine, imprison, and do sharpest justice on them as malefactors...
8. oldal - Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
283. oldal - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection : on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
22. oldal - ... teeth; and being sown up and down, may chance to spring up armed men. And yet on the other hand unless wariness be used, as good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
189. oldal - WHO is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah ? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength ? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
10. oldal - I have fed you with milk, and not with meat : for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able, for ye are yet carnal : for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal and walk as men...
119. oldal - And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said; Lord, thou art God which hast made heaven and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is...