Próbáld meg ezt a keresést az összes kötetre kiterjesztve: received
1 - 0 találat összesen 0 találatból.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer begin believe Bill body bring brother brought called Captain carried Carteret church City coach coming command Court Coventry daughter dead dined dinner discourse Duke Duke of Albemarle Duke of York Dutch excellent expectation fear fight fire fleet four garden give gone hand hath hear heard hope John keep kind King King's Lady late leave letter London look Lord Brouncker Lord Sandwich matters meet merry mightily mighty mind morning never night observe Parliament picture plague play pleased poor present pretty Prince received says seems sent ships sick Sir G Sir W speak Street taken talk tells Thence things Thomas told took town trouble walked week White Hall whole wife woman young
377. oldal - But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness, for they shall be many.
268. oldal - Lord! What can I do? I am spent: people will not obey me. I have been pulling down houses ; but the fire overtakes us faster than we can do it.
107. oldal - I walked to the Tower ; but, Lord ! how empty the streets are, and melancholy, so many poor, sick people in the streets full of sores ; and so many sad stories overheard as I walk, everybody talking of this dead, and that man sick, and so many in this place, and so many in that.
412. oldal - Lay long in bed, talking with pleasure with my poor wife, how she used to make coal fires, and wash my foul clothes with her own hand for me, poor wretch ! in our little room at my Lord Sandwich's ; for which I ought for ever to love and admire her, and do ; and persuade myself she would do the same thing again, if God should reduce us to it.
267. oldal - Steeple by which pretty Mrs. lives, and whereof my old schoolfellow Elborough is Parson, taken fire in the very top, and there burned till it fell down...
271. oldal - Which I did, riding myself in my night-gown, in the cart ; and, Lord ! to see how the streets and the highways are crowded with people running and riding, and getting of carts at any rate to fetch away things.
391. oldal - Soon as dined, my wife and I out to the Duke's playhouse, and there saw " Heraclius," ' an excellent play, to my extraordinary content ; and the more from the house being very full, and great company; among others, Mrs. Stewart, very fine, with her locks done up with...