Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts addressed apostle apostle's appears authenticity authorship beginning believers belongs bishop called century chapter character Christ Christians church Colossians connection contains critics Crown 8vo death described disciples discourses divine doctrine Edition Ephesians Ephesus epistle evangelist evidence existence expression fact faith false Father favour followed former fourth gospel Gentiles give given Gnostic Greek History idea implies Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John Jude Justin known language leading letter light Lord Luke Mark means mentioned mind nature object observed occurs opinion opposition origin passage Paul Paul's Pauline person Peter practical present probably received refers relation represents respecting Roman Rome says speaks spirit statement supposed taken Testament things third thought Timothy tion Titus tradition true truth unto verse vols writer written wrote
459. oldal - For we have not followed cunningly devised fables when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eye-witnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.
218. oldal - Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints ; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds : that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
146. oldal - And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.
59. oldal - For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
28. oldal - AS I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine...
401. oldal - Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.