Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts answer apostles appear authority believe bishop of Rome blood body bread brought called cause Christ christian church commandment confession contrary council death desire divers doctors doctrine doth doubt England faith Father follow Frith further give given God's gospel grace hands hath head hear heard heart heaven Henry holy honour Item John judge king king's learned letters likewise living London Lord manner marriage marry matter means mind natural never opinion Paul person Peter pope pope's pray preach present priests princes promise queen quoth realm reason received sacrament saints saith Scripture sent showed soul speak spiritual stand subjects suffer taken thee thereof things Thomas thou thought touching true truth Tyndale universal unto VIII wherein whole wife writing written
597. oldal - So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants : we have done that which was our duty to do.
184. oldal - Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. 26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
238. oldal - Take, eat; this is my body which is given for you ; do this in remembrance of me. Likewise after supper he took the cup; and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this; for this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many, for the remission of sins; do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of me.
584. oldal - Then said they unto Him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God ? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him Whom He hath sent.
286. oldal - He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me, and I in him.
192. oldal - His name shall be called Jesus, for he shall save his people from their sins.
576. oldal - He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward ; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
238. oldal - And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them : and they all drank of it. And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
262. oldal - First, that in the most blessed Sacrament of the Altar, by the strength and efficacy of Christ's mighty word (it being spoken by the priest), is present really, under the form of bread and wine, the natural body and blood of our Saviour Jesus Christ, conceived of the Virgin Mary ; and that after the consecration there remaineth no substance of bread or wine, nor any other substance, but the substance of Christ, God and man.