Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Apostle appearance become believe blessed called cause Christ church command concerning consider contrary counsel David death described desire destroyed divine earth enemies evil expression eyes faith fall Father fear feelings flesh follows give given glory godly grace hand hath hear heart heaven Hebrew Hence Hieronymus holy hope iniquity Isaiah Jews judge judgment kind king latter live Lord manner meaning mind mouth nature never observe passage Paul person poor praise pray present prophet Psalm received rejoice rendered rest righteousness saith salvation saved scriptures seek seems sense shalt shew sight signifies sins soul speak Spirit spoken stand strength suffer taken teach thee things thou thou hast translator true trust truth turn understand ungodly unto verse whereby whole wicked wish words
482. oldal - Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life ; but we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead ; who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver ; in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us...
50. oldal - Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
382. oldal - For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles ; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of Hosts.
225. oldal - And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people ; to it shall the Gentiles seek : and his rest shall be glorious.
186. oldal - He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoar frost like ashes. He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold? He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.
161. oldal - Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort ; who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
241. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches : but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
406. oldal - I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death : for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.