Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action affections appear associations become believe body bring called cause character Christ Christian Church considered constitution course desire distinction divine doctrine doubt duty earth efforts entirely evidence evil existence express fact faith feelings give given gospel grace hand heart hold holy human important influence interests Jesus knowledge labour language learned least less light living Lord manner matter means mind ministers moral nature necessary never object operations opinion original passage perhaps persons philosophy positive practical preaching present principle prophet question reason received reference reform regard relation religion religious remarks respect result Scriptures seems sense societies soul speak spirit stand supposed theology theory things thought tion true truth universal voluntary whole writings
160. oldal - Then said the Lord unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shear-jashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field...
38. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference : for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...
365. oldal - And not rather (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say) Let us do evil, that good may come ? whose damnation is just.
358. oldal - Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful ; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.
147. oldal - CYRIACK, this three years' day these eyes, though clear, To outward view, of blemish or of spot, Bereft of light, their seeing have forgot ; Nor to their idle orbs doth sight appear Of sun, or moon, or star, throughout the year, Or man, or woman. Yet I argue not Against Heaven's hand or will, nor bate a jot Of heart or hope, but still bear up and steer Right onward.
37. oldal - ... forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers ; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot : who verily was fore-ordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you...
430. oldal - And he dreamed, and behold, a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven, and behold, the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And behold, the Lord stood above it and said, "I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac.
356. oldal - Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.