Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actually answer Apostles appearance authority believe called cause character Christ Christian circumstances coincidence common considered course death disciples divine Evangelist evidence exhibited existence expression fact faith Father favor feel followers give given gospel hand heaven Holy human idea immediate important impression interest Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John kind less light living look Lord manifest mark matter means Messiah mind miracles moral narrative natural never notice object observes occasion original particular performed period person Peter present principle proof Providence question reason received recorded reference regard relations religion religious remarkable respect Scriptures seems seen sense sentiment similar soul speak spirit striking supernatural suppose taken testimony things thou thought tion true truth universe unto whole wonderful
348. oldal - And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen ; and poured out the changers...
255. oldal - And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, he said unto them, "Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed?" And they said unto him, "We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
328. oldal - Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, 'We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write: Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.
331. oldal - And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. ^ Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water.
361. oldal - And after this Joseph of Arimathea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave.
296. oldal - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
321. oldal - I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
365. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen ; and ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
108. oldal - I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee ; Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.