Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according allow argument become believe blessings body called cause character Christ Christian common concerning condemnation condition conduct consequences considered constitution course creature death denied distinction Divine doctrine earth effect eternal everlasting evidence evil existence express fact faith fear feel fire follow future give glory grace hand happiness hath heart heaven hell holy hope human idea immortality impression infinite influence judgement justice known language less light live Lord manner means ment mind moral nature necessary never objection original pass perfect present principles proof proper prove punishment question reason receive relation respect rest resurrection retribution revelation reward righteous rule Scripture sense sinner sins soul speak spirit suffering supposed sure things thou thought tion true truth understand universal unto virtue whole wicked
314. oldal - And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. 48 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched : "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
197. oldal - Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock...
467. oldal - Whose voice then shook the earth ; but now he hath promised, saying ; Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
381. oldal - If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance ; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
315. oldal - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out : it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire : where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
329. oldal - Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: The Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
388. oldal - For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
308. oldal - And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.